Comments and General Information:
Nano sumo robots must fit within a 2.5 cm cube.
This is a nano sumo in the works... For this bot, I need to figure out how to get the line sensor closer to the front. A dead on attack at the line kind of teater-totters
the bot on the edge... any less straight approach all is good. Of
course since I have one line sensor I have no way of determining
which side of attack the bot has hit... so avoidance is a problem.
I will work on getting two line sensors in front in my next nano sumo version.
Components and Parts:
- 1 Sharp IS471F Proximity Detector
- 2 small infrared LED's
- 1 hamamatsu P5587 IR Phtoreflector
- 1 Megabitty robot controller board
- 2 1/3CR 3 volt lithiums
- 2 hacked up slotcar wheels
- 1 highly 'dremel tooled' Combat DigiQ gearbox/motors